Pages

Monday, 22 June 2020

workout


  1. Weights -10 lifts
  2. Stretching 
  3. Sit-ups-25
  4. Push-ups -25
  5. Planks -1:30 min
  6. Running one end to the other-5 times
  7. Lungis-one end to other once
  8. sprinting -one end to other twice

what I did
I did all 8 of those today and the only one that was hard was the push ups because I was a bit worn out. the hardest was the plank for 1 minute 30 seconds

reflection
I think I should get more of a stretch in before doing push ups or sit ups or anything
and get more of a warm up

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.