in pe we have been working in a group to do work outs
I found some of the work hard and the rest essayer and I got the all of them done
goals
is to complete all the exercises
Agility and Strength
Weights -10 lifts
streaching
Sit-ups-25
Push-ups -25
Skipping-30
planks -1:30 min
Running one end to the other-5 times
Lungis-one end to other once
spriting -one end to other twice
I enjoyed the exercises and the work was fun because i got a lot of the work done
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.