guerrilla warfare
what is guerrilla warfare
guerrilla warfare is when people hid away from civilization so they can kill people or just get far from people
how to survive guerrilla warfare
you most likely need clothing food water and a weapon of self defense such as a knife
I would choice a knife because its quit so you don't draw attention to yourself
Most important creations in guerrilla warfare in the last two hundred years has been the rise of public opinion such as should it be a thing or not. based tactics don't work against an confronting threat.

No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.