Pages

Monday, 9 March 2020

Remote controlled life


  • On your way to school last week you found a strange
  • remote lying in the gutter. 
  • Describe the remote, how it looks, feels, weighs etc.
  • While bored in class one day you joked with a friend,
  • pressing the mute button as you aimed it at the teacher.
  • To your surprise the teacher suddenly went silent. 
  • Write a story about your new found power and how it has
  • changed your life… for better or worse!


I am about to go home from school and find what looks like a TV remote, and I pick it up and press the pause button and the world stops and I wait a second and say hello and get no response. Then I press play and everything looks normal. I seem to have the power to control time but I'm late home so I speed time up. I see a car it has a rental sticker on it, so I go into the place and they ask if they can help me. I say yes and that if I can use one of their cars. It will be $100 a day. I take my friend with me, he likes the cool car, he hops in and we drive home. He asks, "why do you have a TV remote?" I say its because my one is broken and that was a lie. But when we get home Mum looks angry so I pause time again and I pull my friend upstairs into my room and press play. He asks what just happens and I say I lie about the remote it can control time and he says OK. Then hes like you could. use it to rob a bank, and I say yes but I don't want to use it for evil but only for good. He takes the remote and say he'll do it, he presses pause and nothing happens, he says "why is it not working?", I say I don't know but he pulls out his phone and tries to connect to the remote via Bluetooth. It works but the remote revivals a screen and then links to his phone and gives me the ability to do quests. The quest is to get an ear pace so I get a robot is talking so I tell my friend to leave so he does but he takes the key but the car starts beeping ans turns into a sports car the rental goes away and then 2 other guys hop in then a guy calls me then tells me to rob the bank I'm like I say i would not do that but he says ill pay you dubble what you get so i do it the someone tries to shot me he miss and hits the guy that called me i'm like ok well hes not going to make I hop in the car again then get to a plane fly to a new city. Then I get a big house a car and plane, helicopter and a boat and I get a surcity team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.