Stuck inside bag.
I wake up and open my eyes and still see black and I wonder why.
Then I put my hand up and it feels like metal so I hit it and the end opens a
little and to provide light so I can see. I find out after 5 minutes that Im in a bag and then
find myself being carried onto a plane. Then im really confused why im being carried onto a plane then the plane is ready for take off and then it leaves the ground. after a while the plane goes stright down im really confused but then it palls up and then the plane hits the water and stops and the cargo area gets filled with water and then the planes gets back up and crashes into a mouton
What an interesting story. It would be pretty scary to find that you are stuck in a bag and then your story gets even worse with the plane you are in crashing twice!!! Why do you think this person was in a bag in the first place?
ReplyDelete- Miss Morgan