Pages

Tuesday, 17 March 2020

INFECTED

INFECTED
Infected the man leans into you.there is a red almost black color to the whites of his eyes. His close nose is almost touching yours. You can feel his breath when he says, "we have it in here. We are all infected."

I'm at the airport and I call a taxi. I see the taxi 5 minutes later, I hop in and ask the driver to take me to my friend's place. He turns on the engine and he drives me there. As  soon as I arrive, I call my friend to let him know Im outside.  I get inside and he says I can put my stuff in the room at the end of the hallway and a sanitizer is on the table to wash my hands, and after awhile I go down the hallway then he asks me if I'm hungry. He makes a pie while I am just playing some games on my phone for 15 minutes. When the pie is done he says "here is your pie". We both enjoy eating our pies and it was so delicious.  I compliment him for the lovely treat. Then after eating our pies I get to see my other friend so I ring him. It starts ringing but it goes to voice mail then I try calling him again but still no answer.  So I ask my friend if he can ring him for me and he says ok.  We manage to get hold of him, then I ask him if he would like me over. He agrees so I have to leave to go there.  I arrive there, we sit down and have a drink, then suddenly I see he looks a bit sick.  I ask him if hes okay and he says hes been feeling sick for a while. Then I ask him if he wants to see the doctor, he says sure then we get in the car and go to the hospital. Then the doctor says "HES INFECTED"  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.