Pages

Thursday, 21 February 2019

PE

I had to chose 1 event that my class have done in PE. So far and I chose sprints I chose this because I do a lot of running and most of my family has done sprints in school. so for sprints I feel like I have improved more by getting faster and quicker at it so I think I cold do better by taring more I want to in prove on more on my running in sprints and I have to try more and if I try more I could do better in PE like the High jump long jump discus shot put and sprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.