Pages

Wednesday, 27 February 2019

family crest

 we had to make a family here is a photo tell me if you liked it.
1.Top left is baseball because most of my family has done it.
2.Top right is car because we go every where in the car.
3.Middle left is the game shop because I spend a lot of money there ad so has my sisters and brothers. I go to.
4.Middle right is pets because I own three birds and my mum owns 2 cats.
5.Bottom left is is technology because I have grown up with teach.
6.Bottom right is creating characters.=  because I sit down on my video games making new players.

I learnt that a coat of arms is important because it show what the symbol that represents something.
In social study's we have been learning about family trees and a bit about family and what it means to me and my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.