Pages

Thursday, 7 February 2019

eng

  • What aspects of stories was she (Andrea)  interested in?
so the person video said don't take thing at face value

  • What did the ad imply with the big diamond ring?

so in the video the girl was talking about an advert and in the ad it was about a dimound ring and if you give it to your Harbin or your wife you love them.
  • What is subtext?
a hidden message
  • With CL, can each student have their own answer?
  • What does Andrea compare CL to? wonder-woman
  • How can CL be applied to your life outside of school?
yes

what am I learning?
to understand a hidden message in a video

how does this work show my learning?
what am I wondering?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.