In Social Studies we have been making a project on Matariki which is the Maori New Year. I gathered information on Matariki I found the research hard to do because I did not know a lot about Matariki. I learnt Matariki has seven stars and each one has a name the names are Maia,Nerope,Celaeno,Alcyone,Taygete,electra and Asterope I made a slideshow on my information and at the end I made a poster
I was kinda hard to figure out what holiday to take out if I wanted to take out a holiday but I choose the queens birthday.
what when wrong
how long it took to find the answers
what went well
getting the poster made
what cam be improved
nothing


No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.