Pages

Wednesday, 22 July 2020

TEAM SPORT

What makes a team successful?
communication
effort 
encouragement
leadership 
respect

What makes a team fucanal 
To work together as a team 
Communication 

We also had to choose a level from 0-3
On how we act in PE I chose three because I alway bring my gear and start my work straight away 

level 0 responsibility
Disrupting work and play of others 
Verbal or physical abuse  
inappropriate language 
Talking when teacher is talking 



Level 1 respect 
Respect others feelings 
Self control 
Peaceful conflict resoultion 


Level 2 participation 
Self motivation
Explore new tasks  
Courage to persist when it get hard 


Level 3 self direction
On task independently without having to be told what to do 
Set goal for yourself
Courage to resist peer pressure 


Cooperating with others  


1 listing what your teams trying to tell you
2 being there even if they don't need your help because you could be a help at some point
3 call out names so your team knows where to pass the ball
4 trying to run the team by yourself

explain
what makes me a good team member

communication by calling out so they know that I am open

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.