Pages

Monday, 29 August 2016

day six of the Olympic

We had to chose a person in the Olympic I chose Richie Macaw because he is a good role model and he makes rugby look easy and he love rugby and he was the best ruby player. Image result for Richie Mccaw

3 comments:

  1. I like how you choose a positive person to compete in rugby.this is very awesome because you have explained what he does and how you have described him.You could work on where he is from and what he represents.
    well done phillp

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Brianna and I really love the way you picked a person and you said that you picked him because he is a really good role model. I loved how you explained what was the picture about and that you write that he likes rugby and also you love rugby.

    Great work phillip keep on doing great work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.