Pages

Wednesday, 31 August 2016

blind driver

Iamgne that your sitting amt a crud of people and the ends like this so they perform all there things they know and they are the best you have seen and you cheer for them and you just think wow and you just want to be their  and at the time it haps you wold probably want know how to do it and you say wow wow haw did you do that I want to do that and I think they are the best Olympics I have ever seen
so I want to learn yo do that so whe it finish it I will arsc them and I will be doing my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.