Pages

Friday, 13 August 2021

Reborn Lamborghini Countach leaked

 In class we have been reading news articles I read one on the new Lamborghini Countach the article  was talking about the new triangled shaped air vent with the air vent it has a bigger intake and outtake for air flow. The does not have popup light headlight since it failed on safety regulations. The car company took out the aerodynamics in the new model at the moment as there wont be any extra parts to add onto the vehicle to make it more aerodynamic. The Lamborghini an v12 electric motor connected to the gearbox.


Critical Literacy Question 

why is the text written this way?

The text is written this way to tell the audience that there is a new car being leaked online and that the car has been modified to look at be better to do with health and safety. 



here is a link to the stuffs website to read the article if you are interested



1 comment:

  1. Hello, Phillip I really liked your blog post about the News Article you have read I liked how you added good information about the vehicle that has been leaked to the world. And I also liked how you have added a image so everyone can see what it looks like that is all I have to say keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.