In the last Copple of weeks we have been working on our culture then we had a choice to do a online product or some clay work I choice to do the online product. Mine was about where I'm from my hobbies my pets and sports I like or play.
Culture for me is what makes me who I am because of my family, entertainment, pets, sport and more.
sport I choose basketball and rugby because rugby is a good sport for our contrary since we have some tough and talented people in the all blacks.
Pets I have six budgies 3 green 3 white and they are in two different cages there are 4 in one and 2 in the other.
gaming I put gaming in because it has become a big part of my life
My uncles, brothers and more of my family play videogames on Xbox, play station, Nintendo and pc.

No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.