Pages

Saturday, 27 March 2021

reflection section

 In class this week I did reading about 3 guys in a taxi. There was a driver and one of the guys was a big buff guy and next to him was his friend. They came form a party and was head to the railroad on the way back the bigger guy started to pick on the driver a bit and after a while the driver told them to get out and the bigger guy got angry a throw a bottle at his head and left.



what does the author want us to know?

The author want the audience to know what can happen when people are drunk or up late at night.

and the effects of being up late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.