Pages

Friday, 7 August 2020

lawyer paragraph

In social studies we did a lawyer paragraph on are teenagers addicted to their phones I put a few examples on what I've found.



 Are teenagers addicted to their cellphones? If so, is that a problem?

Key idea

What must you achieve

In this paragraph I am trying to show/ prove/ explain that (eg Teenagers are often addicted to modern technology...

Information

Key information you want to include

  1. what gets people addicted to their phones 

      2}   

      3}   

Delivery

Best paragraph structure to convey all this

 

Teenagers are often addicted to modern technology. You can see this, for instance, at the shops where you find at least 90% of young people on their phones even when they are actually hanging out with their friends. When i'm talking to people I always put my phone away to basically show that I'm trying to stay social so if there is an event when I don't need my phone I dont have the urge to go on it. Some of the consequences of being addicted to cell phones is that people can be incapable of socialising. They only have an online life and it is not healthy physically or emotionally to always be on your phone. I think the world would be a much healthier place if we went back a few years and remembered how to interact in sports and play. People would need to relearn how to communicate face to face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.