Pages

Tuesday, 13 August 2019

home economics write up from week 1 and 3

So far in home economics I have made 2 dishes one was chicken stir fry and the other one was pita pockets. I have to comment on the dishes.




pita pockets
the bad thing was it could not stay in its shell  but apart from that
it was good I would make it again just with a bigger shell they where healthy.





chicken stir fry
the stir fry was all right I don't think there was any thing bad but because we had to eat it in class and we only had 5 minutes to clean up and eat it maybe next time we could do things faster they where also healthy.









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.