odverb sentence:
we use it to add interest
adverb
quickly, curiously, intestley,
imposbily, firstly, often, almost,
firstly, I had to grab my lock and keys before I left.
Remarkably, we got to go home from school early.
we use it to sound thoughtful and knowledgeable.
who. while, whilst, when,
where, what whereas.
when the teacher started to talk, we all stopped talking.
while the people where talking I was listening
When we took the dog to the park, he ran quickly
while I was eating dinner, I was thinking its almost time for xbox
when I got to school, I was late
quickly, I ran to my next subject
begin with preposition
in, over, at, between, under, after, behind, written for, near
between the start of school and the end, I went to my subjects
between now and home time, I
red white and blue sentence use this when you need to give more than one idea an a topic
there are three parts involved with an XBOX a controller, console and wifi
I like WWE, XBOX, and food thats what I like
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.