So I have to write about a time when I have been challenged and how I felt.
So once I went down to chamberlain's ford and my mum’s friend Shane has a four wheeler motorcycle. He hooked a car bonnet to it with some sort of rope then my sister and her mate went on the bonnet the bike stopped in the river because water got in the engine. then it was my turn and Eric's on the same bike after it had dried. I saw what happened with my sister so I felt really scared because it look like it hurt so me and Eric went by the opening of the camp site. Then we got on the bike he went kinda slow then started to speed up and before I know it we are going over like bumps and mini hills but it was not me so scared it was my brother. screaming beside me I really wanted to push him off but know it would hurt him a lot so I didn't
I told him to be quiet as we were heading back to the van. At the end I felt better but I did not like seeing the ground when we were moving.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.