Hi Phillip I love your slideshow how to be safe and not to show privite information and guess what im doing the same thing at my school so ya but maybe next time you should add more couler
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Hi Phillip I love your slideshow how to be safe and not to show privite information and guess what im doing the same thing at my school so ya but maybe next time you should add more couler
ReplyDeletehi my name is Niamh I like your slide it is understanding.
ReplyDeleteHi cool post
ReplyDeletegood job you have been working hard
ReplyDeleteHello that information is right because people can hack you and do stuff real bad.
ReplyDelete