This term we have been doing a lot of stuff like going to Orana Wildlife Park. This week we got in to groups I was in 2.E and we got to see the animals there, where saw lots of animals, like Gorillas, Kiwis, Lions, Cheaters, Geckos and much more.
My favourite was the gorillas and one was outside of the gorilla house. There were three gorillas and
one was as strong as eleven men
The kiwis are nocturnal so they live in a dark room. I did see a kiwi but it was hard to see because it was really dark.
We then saw the lions. They were in the cage and one got up woke up another one then went to back sleep. The lion did the same thing but to different lions.
I also liked the cheaters and seeing all the other animals.

Great Work Phillip!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your post because it had a lot of details to it and you used your describing very well. I also like Gorilla's to because they are very tough and big to fight against.
Well done!
Hi My name is Ewan,
ReplyDeleteI'm a year 7 from saint pius x catholic school
1. I like the photos of the gorillas and monkeys
2. I think that the gorillas should have a bit more about them seen as
they are your favourite
3.we went to see animals but at auckland zoo