Hello Phillip, I think that you have done a great job with this blog post. I think that it is great to see how many photos that you have but.... I think that there are just to many photos. I like how you have said some of the safety rules but there are some spelling mistakes there though. But well done.
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Hello Phillip, I think that you have done a great job with this blog post. I think that it is great to see how many photos that you have but.... I think that there are just to many photos. I like how you have said some of the safety rules but there are some spelling mistakes there though. But well done.
ReplyDeleteBy: Natalia