On Tuesday the 7th for math we have been learning about capacity and volume. We made popcorn, first we had to count how much popcorn seeds I guessed 20 and it took 20 spoonfuls t
o full it to capacity. Then we put that in a pot with butter and we made the popcorn. When the popcorn was made we used the same cup to see how much could full the cup I guessed 6. The capacity of the popped corn in the cup was 12 spoonfuls.



hi Phillip good job i really learnt from your post and ours are very slimier and I love your work
ReplyDeleteHi Phillip I'm Levi I like the way to put images to show us what It looked and Its Great how to put descriptive language and How you made The popcorn and and how many spoonfuls you put In the pot Great blog post phillip keep the Amazing work up
ReplyDeleteHi Phillip I'm Levi I like the way to put images to show us what It looked and Its Great how to put descriptive language and How you made The popcorn and and how many spoonfuls you put In the pot Great blog post phillip keep the Amazing work up
ReplyDelete