Pages

Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Top Team

I did top team with my group and we were against other groups. We had 6 of us in a group. Our team name was "top team is the best". We were in our spare clothes because there were water activities.
We did 8 laps with the skis. 
We made a block tower. We won that. We had the tallest tower. 
We had to get a ball out of a pipe. We had a little container with water in it and poured it down the pipe. 
We had bits of the pipe and a ball. We all had one pipe and there was one ball per group and we had to get the ball into the bucket.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.