I made a Pacifica 3D flower art.First we had to draw a leaf shape, then we had to photocopy it 8 times. Next we had to dye them. I used 2 colours which were green and yellow.
Then we had to wait for them to dry, after that we had to cut the leaves out and get a square of black paper and decide what way round you wanted the leaves. Then we had to glue the middle part of the leaves down. Then we had to get some sellotape and stick the outside of the leaves down but we had to curve them to create a 3D shape. After we did that we had to make the centre bit which we did by weaving some black and white bits of paper together. After that we had to turn it into a cylinder shape by taping the sides together Next we had to use the scissors and curved the long white bits of paper. Lastly we had to stick it to the centre of the flower with tape and then its is done. I enjoyed making it and I think it looks amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.