We have been doing athletics. It was called Run, Jump, Throw. We have been doing it for 3 weeks. Some of the activities we did were like this. We had to put our feet together and then swing our arms and jump as far as we can in front of us. We also ran up to a mark on the grass then we jumped as far as we could in front of us. But your foot wasn't allowed to go past the mark otherwise it was a no jump.It was getting us ready for long jump. Room 78 did some throwing we had to throw yellow balls with handles and we had to get it between the poles and if we got the ball between the poles we would get 5 points. We also did running around an obstacle course the we had to pass a baton to the next team mate. I thought it was fantastic because I liked running with the baton the best over the obstacle course.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.