Pages

Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Honesty tag for trusted kid

I would like to get my honesty tag because I always tell the truth  by asking for help when I am stuck. I take responsibility for my actions by doing what I am  told by my teachers. I am reliable  because I get  all  my work done. I also can be counted on by my fiend.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Phillip for getting you honesty tag I am trying to get that tag to hopefully I can get mine to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Phillip for getting you honesty tag I am trying to get that tag to hopefully I can get mine to

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.